Friday, June 29, 2012

Asian Americans have definitely come a long way!!

Most of you probably won't even visit this blog to see this anymore, but I'll post it anyways. It's a really interesting article and quite surprising and amazing how Asian Americans and Asian immigrants have made such huge impacts!

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2012/06/19/the-rise-of-asian-americans/

This is proof that a handful of Asian American immigrants are here to make a better living for themselves and to reach their goals and dreams. I think this is amazing and I feel really proud of them. It sort of motivates me even more to work harder in my studies and work to make a better living for myself and to become like these Asian Americans who have accomplished so much.

1 comment:

  1. have you?
    This doens't conduct if the precentage of asians making alot, is living at home still....

    This doesn't show if asian's date anyone than asian or white...

    this doens't show if the idea that asian only go after "rich/wealthy" people is for sure...

    I only say this cause i am a victim of this...

    I dated a viet girl, parent tried to break us up, they hated me, told there friends, there friends daughters/sons were told to stay away from me....

    when suppoedly the family finally accepted me, her sister and her friend questioned everything i did "what you going to do? where is your education, whta do you want?" i was 19 i dind't know..who does? most people who go to college change there major about 10 times... how was i suppose to know, eventually the girl left me cause her family made it seem like i was a loser......

    I grew up around asians, 24/7 i've always been out casted, yet they drive mercades, make good money but when you see them , they live at home with mommy and daddy, making 18 an hour, and driving a 80,000 car..... thats not success that mooching...

    My favorite is, when asian lady's always seem to be with white/asian, and like your article, a asian is dating a white, sucessful, facebook billionaire....

    odd....

    this is what this class is about, the fact that in movies asian women seem powerless, go after the powerful the rich, timid.

    This is what this class is about how asian men/women go out of the stereotype and try to become that SINGER
    THAT ACTRESS
    that typical asian stereotype...

    people like
    just kidding films
    Jamie chung
    jet li
    bruce lee

    Michelle rhee

    all these people don't live tha stereostype

    they don't focus on math, school, they go out of the stereostype and try there luck and FIGHT


    anywho.....

    ReplyDelete